Last update: May 24th, 2018
Effective: May 25th, 2018
Ucast Sweden AB with org.nr. 559018-8370 (“Uswe”) operates the service Ucast (“The service”) and are responsible for the treatment of the personal information stored in trust from our clients. The service includes a web page with a system for publication and editing of online video as well as a marketplace for additional editing help. The purpose of the service is to enable and make it easier and more cost effective for organisations to communicate through online video.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at:
Ucast Sweden AB (559018-8370)
Greta Garbos väg 13
169 40, Solna
What do we collect and for what reasons?
We collect and store your personal records for the reasons described below:
During user registration
- When you become a client, we gather and store the following information about you: name, address, e-mail, telephone number and billing information. We do this on the legal ground of fulfilling our service agreement.
- The legal ground upon we treat these personal records are in order to fulfil and administrate the service agreement made with you in order to deliver the services you have bought.
- We treat these personal records for as long as you use our services on the legal ground of fulfilling our service agreement. We may also store your personal records for up to 24 months after you have ended your service on the legal ground of our justified interest in notifying you about new services or to follow up on completed projects. We have valued that our justified interest in these situations weighs higher than your interest for personal integrity.
During the use of our support services
- When you use any of our support services we gather and store you name, email and telephone number. We do this on the legal ground of fulfiling our service agreement.
- We use these records in order to deliver a response to your support case and to follow up on older support cases.
- We treat these personal records for up to 24 months.
During marketing purposes
- When you show an interest in taking part of any of our marketing through signing up to our newsletter, writing in the contact forms on our website or contacting us through social media we gather and store your name, email and telephone number. This information is stored on the legal ground of our justified interest in notifying you about news surrounding the service and any offers surrounding it. We have valued that our justified interest in these situations weighs higher than your interest for personal integrity.
- We use these records in order to further reach out to to you with more information about our services and to set up a trial account (if asked for).
- We treat these personal records for up to 24 months.
Security measures taken
Uswe aims to have a constant development of new security measures both within the organisation and through the security tools we deliver to our users.
Internally we keep a close and secure handling of all personal details with highly secured databases maintained only by personnel essential to the task assigned. We have taken extra steps in order to secure your data from any unlawful or unauthorised handling (such as unlawful access, data loss, destruction or damage).
As we receive an email from our clients regarding actions wanted in the form of (withdrawal, adjustments, export and so on) in relation to the personal records we store; we have a set up an internal task force with clear routines as to how your data should be handled during these situations. These routines have been made in the purpose of securing the rights you have to your data. A description of these rights can be found in the next section “Your data rights as a user”.
Geographically all of our system servers are located within the EU.
Your data rights as a user
As a user you have the right to the following actions in relation to your personal records. You have the right to:
- Withdraw all personal records stored about you
- Adjust any personal records stored about you
- To delete any personal records stored about you
- Limit the handling of any personal records stored about you
- Object against a certain type of handling of your personal records
- Export your personal records to another provider
In order for you to take use of any of the actions above, please contact us through either our general support services or send us an email at email@example.com
- “laravel_session”: To track your session-id during your use of the service
- “remember_web_59ba36a…”: To save your login credentials for returning sessions
- “XSRF-TOKEN”: To prevent malicious attacks against the service
- “_ga “(Google analytics): To keep track of statistical information
- ”__cfduid, __zlcmid (Zendesk chat)”: To keep track of your session while using our support service
- “fbm_..,fbsr_.. (Facebook upload)”: To keep track of your Facebook access token while using the upload API
- “vimeo_access_token (Vimeo upload)”: To keep track of your Vimeo access token while using the upload API
- “APISID, CONSENT, G_AUTHUSER_H, G_ENABLED_IDPS, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID”: To keep track of your Youtube access token while using the upload API
If you at any time wish to option out from this you have the option to do this by configuring the settings of the browser you are using.
Who could we come to share your personal records with?
Some parts of your information might be shared with our service providers in the role of a data processor located both within and outside the EU. This will only be for purposes assigned by us and we make sure to thoroughly control the level of security assured by all of our providers. In relation to this we have written agreements with all data processors which guarantees the safe keeping of the personal record as well as the limitations and demands concerning international transferring of personal records. When it comes to data processors outside the EU/EES, we only transfer data if there is a decision from the EU-commission that ensures an acceptable level of security from the country in question.
Where can I report potential misuse of my personal records?
Datainspektionen is the supervisory authority to which you can report any form of misuse of your personal records. You can find the necessary contact details below.
Telephone number: 08-657 61 00
Fax: 08-652 86 52
Future changes to our policy
We reserve the right to modify or update this policy in order to be fully transparent with any changes or updates to our services as well as to reflect to any new changes made to the current data protection regulations. Make sure to periodically review this page in order to take part of the latest version.
If you have any further questions regarding the above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org